Hey, [INSERT NAME HERE], welcome to Critco’s press kit page! In it you will find everything you need to know about our studio as well as our upcoming game, Loot Drop. Please, put your feet up and relax. You are free to use all that you find here and have all the time in the world.
- Developer: CritCo; Based in Singapore
- Release Date: Feb 14 2019
- Platforms: Android exclusive (for now)
- Website: CritCo
- Price: Free, Ad supported
- Availability: Digital Download
- Languages: English
- ESRB: E for everyone, USK 12+, PEGI 7, ACB PG, IARC 7+
- File Size: ~90MB
- Contact: email@example.com
- Social: Twitter, Facebook
Loot Drop is a rapid-paced tapping adventure across a whimsical fantasy universe. As a Hero, your job is to amass as much Loot as possible! Of course, there’s the whole ‘save the world for honor and glory’ bit, but we both know what it’s really all about.
From friendly forests to obligatory lava levels, tap your way across exotic locales where monsters come pre-defeated for your looting convenience.
But wait, not everything that pops out of a monster is safe! Avoid bombs, slimes, bad puns and the occasional Elder God on your quest to loot everything in your path and uncover the sinister force at the heart of it all.
- Tap to loot shiny coins, gems and break open treasure chests!
- Face a menagerie of ridiculously pre-defeated monsters!
- Loot across 5 exotic locales, with more to come!
- Tap, swipe or both! Unlock powerful gloves and change the way you loot!
- Collect monstrous backstories with even more monstrous puns
- Beat levels, collect stars and uncover a mysterious mystery at the heart of it all!
CritCo was started in 2018 by a 3D artist who models controversial lingerie for a popular beach volleyball game.
He’d always wanted to make his own games. So he did. And why not? Game dev’s easy AF, right?
After very quickly finding out what a moron he was, he hired someone who actually knew what a Unity was.
They are friends to this day and would very much like for you to enjoy the games that they have made.
Here at CritCo, we strive to make every train ride, loo break and triple bypass surgery a little happier. One game at a time.